This post’s picture was taken in the Spring of 2014. The guy in gray suit (Jorge), Suvro (hiding somewhere in that picture), and I (black suit) won the best team award from Lawrence Technological University’s Customer to Cash program. We learned a great deal about marketing, customer discovery, and data driven business decision (talk about big data!) I have enough information about this project to make a whole new website just about it, so if you are interested, call me!
This project resulted in:
- 70-page report based on +100 potential customer interviews.
- About 20 iterations of power point presentations (different presentations for different audiences).
- At least 2 promotional videos for different venues (Kickstarter and Intel’s Make It Wearable competition).
- An invitation to talk about entrepreneurship to high school students.
- More stuff that I forgot.
- Android app (click here to download it).
- Most importantly: a desire for more!